Editing Blog: Choosing the Music

 Hey blog, I'm back again. Today I will be finding and choosing the correct music that I believe will fit this project. Yesterday I was able to finish the majority of the editing. This is good because it sets me ahead of schedule. So today I will be choosing what music to use for our project. First I will find something that is copyright free so that we can actually use it. Then I will need to find something that will relate to the horror we are going for. In total, there were 3 songs I found. One was called Justify the Lie but it didn't really fit the theme we're trying to go for. Another one of the songs I found was called The Music Box which is like the generic type of song for a horror movie. I decided that song was not the best one that we could use. The song we ended up picking was Haunted by Ross Bugden. This song perfectly fits our project and our whole group believes we made the right decision. Now all we have to do is add the music into the iMovie. After we do that we'll only have to do some minor tweaks and some more editing then we'll be close to done. This project has been so fun and I am not looking forward to it ending because of how much fun I've had. This is going to be signing out for the night. See you soon!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Research: Scream VI

Title Research: Final Destination