Editing Blog: Picking Up Where I Left Off

 Hey blog, I'm back again. Today we are going to resume editing. Unfortunately yesterday I was only able to get a small part done because of baseball. Today I also had another baseball game. But this game was at home so I got home sooner and was able to resume the editing process. When I got home from the game I took a shower. Then after I showered I grabbed all my books and computer and sat down at my desk. I had a Pre-Cal test the next day so first I started studying that. Then after I got to a point where I felt confident in myself I started editing again. First I reopened the document I made previously and opened iMovie. Then I started editing by finishing getting all of the scenes in order. Then from there, I finished applying the transitions. As I was wrapping up this part of the editing I realized it was getting late it was almost 11. After completely finishing this part I decided to call it a night. So for tomorrow I will be adding music other touches to the project. That's it for now blog. See you later!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Research: Scream VI

Title Research: Final Destination