Editing Blog: Wrapping Up Editing

 Hey, blog I'm back. Today I am going to be wrapping up the editing process. I had planned on finishing editing last night but had to do some final touches today. When school finished I planned on going to Starbucks to finish editing. After school ended I drove to Starbucks where I remembered that I needed to finish other work. So I finished that work and began to edit. First I loaded up where I had left off on my computer. I had to add the music we had chosen previously to the Final Task. So I added the music to make sure each scene had it either in the background or louder in certain scenes depending on whether or not it was needed. After I did this I started to make sure the video was under the time limit. After I realized it was at the sweet spot for time. I was happy that every element could be shown in our video. Then I added some final touches. Where I made sure all the transitions were correct. I also had to make sure whether or not the scenes were in order to tell the story of the short story. After I got everything done I had to start work for another class. This time of year is always the most stressful because finals are approaching. But because we planned for this we have finished editing. That is it for today's blog. See you soon!! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Research: Scream VI

Title Research: Final Destination