Re-filming Blog: Scenes 8-9

 Hey blog what's up I'm back. Today I'm gonna give you an update on my final task. When we looked back on all of our different scenes it seemed as if we were going to have to reshoot scenes 8-9. We were rushed during these scenes so they looked sloppy compared to the others. Some of our group members thought we shouldn't reshoot, but we eventually agreed to. I'm glad we agreed that reshooting would be the best course of action so that first-time viewers could fully be immersed in our film. Our original mistakes were minimal but were noticeable. They included being able to hear one of our members (Mia) in the other room when she was on a call. The other mistake was when filming scene 9 it took 15 takes and there were visible signs of laughing on our lead (Rowyn's face). I don't know why we couldn't keep our composer but I guess we caught a case of the giggles.  For this issue, our other group member (Kylie) gave us focal points to look at. This was to ensure that we kept our composer and got the scene finished. Being in these scenes that we had to make up was frustrating but it overall improved our final task. We were able to finish these retakes fairly quickly, so we were able to do our things for the rest of the day. I am glad I've been able to act in these scenes and they've been fun it's a shame we are done filming. That's it for now blog see you soon. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Research: Scream VI

Title Research: Final Destination